PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me?

Animekitten
07-23-2010, 09:24 AM
I know this isn't really about anxiety, but I have a feeling that it might be one of the causes.
It's gonna sound kinda gross, but I've been feeling constipated for the past 5-6 days now and have not gone once, unless you count going a tiny bit but other than that nothing.
About a week ago on Monday I had some Chinese food (pork fried rice to be exact) and when I was half way done eating it, I started to have a tummy ache. I thought it was just from eating too fast so, I didn't mind it as much. 2 days later, I need to go and when I did, I had diarrhea, I started to panic. Than Saturday I went normal and calm down lot more, but than the next day I felt the need to go and panic for some reason. I only let it come out a little, cause I was panicing and didn't know what to do. The next day I started to have what felt like to me gas pains, after that I didn't have them and didn't go till Thrusday, and found that it was hard, so I asked my mom to get me some apple juice, see if that would do anything, and today she got me some, and I drank the whole bottle. an hour later and I had to go to the bathroom really bad but only a little came, and it was watery and loose. It was lot more than it was sunday or thursday but still not enough, and it had a bit of a green hue to it too.
For a while I have been anxious and havn't been getting around much and excrising at all. Dose any think this might be the cause of it? Or could it be something worse. Please someone help me :(
If nothing is any better tomorrow, I'm gonna call a doctor to see whats up.

louiseevans222
07-23-2010, 01:43 PM
anxiety can be a cause of Constipation or toilet problems, because your body is always tense, and anxious, your bodily functions can react to that...

I was an ex anxiety sufferer, and did suffer for a few years, untill, I got out of it...

There is a software that literally changes my life....

I use it all the time not just for anxiety, but for anything it has made me feel confident, happy, relaxed, full of life... :D

I recommend you use it, it has really changed my life...

To get FREE access to download the software and to start changing your life today click the link below.. ;)

ENJOY!