PDA

View Full Version : After College

lfused
07-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi folks.

I just graduated from college and it really hit me that social interactions would probably be even harder. I was just kind of curious how other people managed to establish themselves after college. Was it difficult or was it manageable?

Any tips would be really helpful too. ^_^

-- lfused

Robbed
07-27-2010, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say that social interactions are harder after college. Yes, you are not just surrounded by people in the way that you were in college. But, since people are generally more mature out of college and you don't have to deal as much with the cliquishness of school, interactions are actually somewhat easier. As for meeting people, many people meet others at work. But there is also the ability to meet other people by simply doing the things you enjoy or joining various groups. Sure, none of these things is easy for someone experiencing any kind of social deficit. But it's certainly no harder than meeting people in college. And, in many ways, it's actually easier.

louiseevans222
07-28-2010, 07:24 AM
Its always hard at the beginning, hopefully youll get over it soon...

I was really awkward the first few weeks of college...

If its really troubling you, check this powerful FREE tool out I used to change my life around completely...

Click the link below to get FREE instant access

All the best ;)