PDA

View Full Version : Confused with symptoms

Mikesun
07-15-2010, 08:31 AM
This is gona bea long story so im sorry :p.Basicly iv had agoraphobia since i was a kid,i learnt to deal with it up untill recently when i was laided off from work,then a family member died,moneys worrys etc etc kinda sent me over the edge.I randomly started getting strong dizzy spells in september i aint got a clue why but like the room would move really fast then stop.And after that id feel very ill and have to go to bed.then in december after putting up with the dizziness for so long i siked myself out that i could have a brain tumor etc etc and had to go to hospital.They did 2 ecgs as my heart was going 2 fast and blood tests and everything came back fine.Had more bloods done for irons etc etc and they was all fine to.i still get the dizziness but its at random time.i could be nice and relaxed playing a computer game when all of a sudden i go all funny and have to stop.Has anyone else had this? im allso being checked for asthma as i read theres like anxiety induced asthma.i did the 2 week chart but the doctors lost it! then i spoke to the nurse on the phone and she asked me to describe what the chart looked like,so i explained and she said it sounds to me that you have asthma but im going on holiday so do the 2 week chart again and il see you in 2 weeks lol!.has anyone else had these symptoms before? id love to hear others storys and how they dealt with it,and anyone that has asthma have you had these symptoms? sorry for it being so long,thanks in advance <3 allso sorry for my spelling :P

louiseevans222
07-23-2010, 12:09 PM
I have to say I have had every single symptom in the book, from dizzy spells, to racing heart beats, racing thoughts pulpitations, and I was exactly how you are feeling a few years ago....

I know exactly how it feels to be trapped in the corner, fearing that any symptom that you have may be a serious illness....

It can feel really real in fact, how many times Iv'e been rushed to hospital, thinking I was gonna die, and it was nothing....

But I became conscious of my thinking, believe me Mike, anxiety is NOTHING, it can't do any harm it's completely normal, but people with an anxiety disorder have there anxiety levels set slightly higher....

All you need to do is set it down, I don't personally recommend on going to a doctor, because they just give you pills to ease to feeling down, but when you take the pills, it gets worse....

About the asthma thing, im not quite sure about :?

I use a really powerful tool that has changed my life and thinking around, not just with anxiety, but with everything, i feel more happy, relaxed, confident, happier about my life.....

I recommend you use it, it can really help diminidh your anxiety levels, in fact within days you'll notice a change....

To download the FREE powerful software click below...