PDA

View Full Version : Hmm....

LetMeLoveYou
06-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Well I can't seem to figure out how to delete my profile. Of all the people here, I got one response... :x

LetMeLoveYou
06-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Cmon be my baby tonight. Cmon be my baby tonight. I've seen the way you've treated other thugs you've been with. Cmon be my baby tonight. :unsure:

blazer45
07-10-2010, 03:33 AM
I fall into a depression because I don't have friends in this town. It really gets boring, too. I've been in one abusive relationship and the guy would say horrible things to me because I had anxiety and he would walk out and cheat on me- I came close to taking my life over it. But I'm thinking man--there's got to be a man who understands how I feel. It has to be possible to think with your brain. Although I have no trust left in me at this point, I'm sure it could grow again.

Hello LetMeLoveYou! I am blaz from Philippines. I am a new member here. I had read your post and I've known you've had a bad experience with your ex but I don't want to judge him. Let us give thanks to GOD for guiding you so you didn't continue to ending your life. You are a strong person and have enough courage so I know you can overcome whatever anxiety disorder you right now. I am looking forward to talk to you soon and be your good friend. ;)