PDA

View Full Version : DO THIS...

spicegirl479
04-06-2006, 09:51 AM
OK. write down what scares you the most in order of fear level. next to each one write down how you feel you could overcome these fear realistically.everyday for a week for ten minutes everyday do the thing you least fear and write how you feel before and after. the week after this say if your anxious about going to the shop alone try to go half the distance and do this everyday for that week,again write how you feel before and after.Always take a card with you that has 3 main helpful tips.
mine are... I FEEL THAT I MUST RUN AWAY BUT I KNOW I MUST REMAIN HERE.
the second. BREATH IN AND OUT NICE AND EASILY THIS FEELING IS TERRIBLE BUT I KNOW I WILL OVERCOME IT.
third being THE LONGER YOU FACE THE FEAR THE BETTER.IT WILL NOT KILL YOU.

Now i have not been able to drive for the last 5months or go out alon but i used these tactics for 2 weeks and i am now goin back to my normal life,its ok tobe anxious wellcome it and become a student this approach will help you overcome it,rather than waste your lifes just existing, I still find it hard but I know im not alon and that GOd watches over all of us.I hope you guys use this and it helps be clear and be firm and write things down,and remember FEAR FADES if you confront it. 8)