PDA

View Full Version : twitching

leftie15
04-05-2006, 10:25 PM
does anybody else have twitching caused by anxiety it seems when i try to relax usaully at night i get these twitching muscles in my leg for a couple seconds or minutes it kind of annoying ust wondering if anybody else had twitchin

Jaded
04-06-2006, 10:00 PM
yes twitching is a problem I have also when I have alot of anxiety. Although I would call mine more a spasm. Sometimes its like a whole body kind of thing...those are fun. Isnt anxiety fun....it causes so many different things to happen. :lol:

The most annoying for me though is my lower eyelid twitching. This is always an indicator to me that anxiety is starting to build, but its the most annoying thing.

lola_golightly
04-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah I get little weird twitches sometimes. They happen in every random place you could possibly think of. The worst ones are on the face, they just make you look like a crazy person!

Angel
04-11-2006, 04:03 PM
I like when that lower eye muscle twitches, it feels funny.

I want to learn how to do that on kommand. Go and freak some people out.

example:

food person-" Would you like cheese on your burger, sir?"

Me- :eye twiches: " Does it look like i want &*&%$^ cheese on my burger!!"

armywifey
05-03-2006, 10:08 PM
OMG yes my thunb on my right hand will twitch, my eye lid used too but I guess it got bored and now moved to my thumb. I have to take a nap or live with it till I go to bed to get it to stop!

assshmatash
09-13-2006, 09:27 AM
oh i get twitches too!! it's a little scary. :shock: i usually get them when i am going to sleep or just waking up in the morning. i'll be laying in bed and feel weird twitches or spasms in my legs, feet, and sometimes in my arms. it feels so freaky because i have no control over it. i first started taking 25 mgs of Zoloft a couple weeks ago, and they went away... but now they're back!! i'm going to the doctor today to see if they can adjust my dosage or do something to make me feel a little better. i am starting nursing school tomorrow, and i am worried that i won't feel well enough to make it through my classes.

hairtrigger
10-21-2006, 08:53 PM
I am slowly coming to the conclusion I must have some form of anxiety couple with depression.

I also get those spasms. I often get them just as I pass that threshold of being awake and falling asleep. Often they jolt my body in a pretty signifigant manner.

Andy_14
10-24-2006, 08:33 AM
My entire body is a symphony of twitching.
If you are curious at all involuntary muscle twitching is called myoclonus and the little twitches you feel all over your body are called fasciculations.
Some twitching is normal in everyone, especially that twitch you get in your eye every once in a while. Random twitching all over your body can be a symptom of depression or anxiety. In my case its pretty pronounced. Literally any muscle in my body can twitch and at any given moment I can feel a twithing somewhere.

randyttp
11-03-2006, 05:25 AM
normal... twitching, buzzing, ringing, numbness, vibrations (some times EXTREMLY intense vibration.. like my head turned into a locomotive) I will never understand how anxiety can create some many odd sensations... werid stuff.. but nothing to worry about.

chills, sweats, pin needle prick feelings, pain in chest, haha, sorry could keep going on.