PDA

View Full Version : food causing anxiety?

kevin
04-02-2006, 09:21 PM
well its weird, yesterday i went the whole day without eating and i didnt have much anxiety, and when i feel my stomach grumble it usually seems to be a temporary fix for my anxiety, but today i ate some food, just enough to be full but not too full, and then i had a fucking panic attack when i was driving. also after i eat i usually feel like im gonna puke or that i want to puke because it feels like i have butterflies in my lungs.

after i ate i also started having chest pains.

anyone else have this prob?

Irish
04-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Yeah kev, Ive gotten this too. Its usually with the first thing i eat in the morning i feel wierd. When i have sligh stomach discomfort i automaticcly feel uncormfatable and then it leads to the palpatations. When the food is digested i then feel fine and get on with life again. Untill the next day again. :roll: I know i'm going to beat anxiety because its one of the stupidest things thats ever happened to me and i don't know why i even bother with it. Im suffering just over a year now and its tike to kill it once and for all :mrgreen:

I got the confidence from my doctor :oops:

Angel
04-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Hell yeah, i hear you on the killing part.

I want to jam a show in Monterrey, Mexico. And i gotta kill this fucking thing before i do so.

Yeah, i was like that for a looong time. It goes away. I think its kause of what was mentioned two posts up. A slight stomach diskomfort kan lead to thinking about too much. I have that fucking thing with food poisoning.

I went through it to, though. It gets better. Just gotta help it by maintaining a regular diet. Get yourself back on track.

scatmantom
04-22-2006, 12:56 PM
hey every1, hows it going?

I have this food thing, mainly because when i was younger i blamed food for my anxiety symptoms b4 i realised wot was wrong with me. Since then when im anxious, meal times are difficult, especially if i have to eat in public.

Its very important to keep eating tho, even if ur sick, u have to try again.

Tom

kem
04-25-2006, 01:02 PM
This is so hard for me to read. I've been that way for so long and I'm happy to say that I don't have many food worries nowadays. I've even tried sushi recently and was just fine.

My food worries always revolved around getting food poisoning and getting really sick cause my panic attacks felt like i was experiencing some kind of food poisoning.

Well, the reason I'm much better now is due to the Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety. I can't recommend this program enough and I've been going to a ton of forums lately to tell everyone how great this program is at relieving most if not ALL of your anxiety and depression.,

It is an extremely thurough program that doesn't let any question go unanswered.

I have recommended this program to many others and most won't even listen to me. They've tried all sorts of therapy and medication and self-help stuff and nothing they've tried helps so, they think there's no real hope of getting over this stuff completely.

BUT THERE IS!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE!! I'm amazed to not hear about this program from anyone else in the forums!!!! Has anyone else tried it?????

Please, I beg of anyone who is reading this message, to go online, search midwest center for stress and anxiety. if you're skeptical, you can order a free audio cassette that will be delivered to your home and you can get a very good sense of what the program has to offer through that tape.

Its a self-help program so you don't have to worry about going to therapists and counselors (which are extremely expensive and going to them can cause even more anxiety)

Please people, give this a try!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best from someone who is on the otherside!