PDA

View Full Version : Blue Veins

PGM
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Even since I got anxiety about a few months ago I have noticed that he viens in my arms look bluer then normal and are more easy to see is this normal for anxiety.

lorelei13
05-14-2010, 01:02 PM
I've never heard of that being an issue with anxiety but if it persists it may be worth asking your doctor about; best of luck! =)

Kryztina
05-14-2010, 01:15 PM
It's likely that you just never noticed it before and that you are obsessing a little over it now. Have you been diagnosed with OCD?

mishka
05-14-2010, 02:10 PM
So strange you should mention this. My anxiety has been at a high for a long time now and this is one of the many things I obsess about too ...

I'm forever checking the veins in my hands and wrists - Don't know why I do it other than I a completely paranoid about the size and colour of them, the more I look the worse they look. :oops: I think it's another way of the usual trying to convience myself there is something medically wrong - always looking out for any changes in my body so I can rush to the doctors and beable to blame my ill health on anything other than anxiety.

PGM
05-21-2010, 02:22 PM
I'd rather suffer 2 broken legs then go through this. Atlesat with broken legs they would heal up in 6 months and you would feel fine to sleep at night.