PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

AnxietyDepressionSupport
04-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Hi Guys,

My name is Matt. I suffered from anxiety and depression about 7 years ago and it almost killed me!

Im just here to support others in any way I can as I know how isolating the feeling is when others don't understand what you're going through.

So if you have any questions feel free to ask!

I'll share some stories with you as we go along.

Until then have a great day!

Matt

Charmbracelet81
04-26-2010, 10:09 AM
I have GAD and Panic. I'm in CBT. Curious to see what you did. :D

AnxietyDepressionSupport
04-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi Charm,

First thing I would say is stick with the CBT.

What I do and teach is NOT mutually exclusive to other techniques. I'm a big believer that there is no magic bullet, but rather a combination of supporting factors that makes the difference between being stressed and stress-free.

I actually spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours on trying different techniques from the internet and from various natural therapy practitioners. I also specialized in treating stress, anxiety, and depression with acupuncture.

So it was through a combination of these factors that I created a combination of techniques that worked for me.

I'm not here to promote it in this thread so if you would like to know more feel free to PM me.

In the meantime feel free to ask me anything and I will be happy to try and answer any questions :)