PDA

View Full Version : just need to vent

jma1024
04-15-2010, 03:24 PM
so today went and got a haircut and was sitting in the chair and felt so closed in and ive been going to the same place all my life i know everyone but today idk what happened i just felt closed in and just couldnt wait till she was done cutting my hair so i could get up and leave i didnt say anything to her what i was feeling my pulse was racing but as i soon as she took the robe thing off i dont know what they call it and went out to the car everything was ok my breathing started leveling off my heart was slowing down to normal and now im ok just having the feeling like why did that happen there and now im rethinking something physical is wrong with me ive had anxiety for 4 years now but what sucks is it was i thought under control i havent had too many panic attacks in about a month i only had a few 10minute panic attacks i just needed to vent its cool whether someone reads or not

Adrenal
04-16-2010, 11:41 AM
consider going to a endocrinologist and get tested for a pheochromocytoma which can cause "panic attacks"