PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone, i'm new to this place and..

LiquidflexNJ
03-26-2006, 12:55 PM
and i beleive i suffer from major anxiety,,, i just had my first serious panic attack the other day,, i got so disoriented,, i didn't know whwere i was for a few minutes,, even tho i was in my bedroom... i mainly suffer from this anxiety at work,,, sweating for no reason,, turning red just talking people,, getting shaking dropping things (i'm a banquet server),, the only time i feel comfortable is if i have a good friend at my side at work or if we go out places like a bar or a club,, otherwise i won't go out cuz i know i'll be a complete mess,, but at work i have to go to work,, and there isn't always somethere their to be by my side,,, the thing that really sucks is,, when all these things start happening to me like mentioned before,, the other people i'm serving or talking to see this and then start to look at me weird and it just gets worse from their,, i ALWAYS feel like the world is judging me,,, even if ii'm just goin into a food store,, or even the gas station guy! it's really bad and i don't know if a doctor would believe me if i told him all this stuff,, so i came here in search of help,, advice,, anything!,, my one frined,, who has similiar issuses,, but suffers from somethin else,, has this prescription for Klonopins,, they are green and 1mg each,, he gave me a few of those,, i took one a day for a few days,, and i have to say , i felt HAPPY and nothing in the world bothered me,, i would like to get a scrip for those but i have a feeling the doc is gonna give me a xanax and i don't want somethingl ike that cuz i don't wanna be a zombie,, know what i mean? anyone feel free to reply! and thanks for reading
:D

tennisbunny4541
04-05-2006, 09:01 AM
I just wanted to let you know that I also suffer from bad panic, and also only feel comfortable with some one with me. I do have to take xanax though as needed, and you do not feel like a zombie on it. It will work on a panic attack a heck of a lot quicker! The only difference in that and the klonopin really is that the klonopin is longer acting. Before I took xanax, I would never take any thing stronger than tylenol. It does make you a little sleepy, but so does klonopin. You will still be able to function, but with no nervousness.