PDA

View Full Version : CRYING FOR NO REASON???? ANXIETY OR DEPRESSION, OR BOTH!!!

Terry
04-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't know what to think. I have the weird head feelings, dizziness, heavy chest, all the typical anxiety feelings, but then I have these crying spells, where I just cry for no apparent reason. It actually does feel a bit better after I cry, sort of relieves stress or something. Anybody else have this too? Never thought I'd see the day that I'd be seeing a psychiatrist, but I caved and am going the end of April. Hope he can shed some light on my new anxiety life the last couple of months. I just want to feel normal again.

forwells
04-11-2010, 03:04 AM
Hi Terry

Sorry to say this but you might not be able to see it.

But there is plenty of reason why you are having a good cry now and again , it is because you are feeling overwhelmed by what you have been though and what you are going though .

Like you said it is good to let it out as it is also letting it go . By holding onto it and letting in build all you are doing is adding to your already stressed out system .

As you recover it will pass i went from every hour to days then weeks to now never .

Just what ever you do as you recovery take the emotions that comes with it as just the body healing and expressing itself from what its going though

cheers kev :D