PDA

View Full Version : Weird Eye Pressure?

sdub22
03-21-2010, 12:55 PM
First off, I've suffered anxiety for a couple years now, and every so often, maybe 5 times a year experience something weird, where I think there is something wrong with me, but it is just anxiety.

I rather not take meds, and from what my doctor said, he thinks i'm a hydrochrondriac? However you spell it.

Anyways, I just want to know if anyone has experienced this before. Cause it is my first time.

I'm experiencing weird eye pressure on my right eye, and it doesn't feel like it is INSIDE the eye. But on the outside. I'm also feeling tightness to the right of it (side of head) from time to time. It seems to worsen when I think about it more. I am not suffering any vision problems either.

I went to the doctor earlier and he took a look at my eyes and he said they look fine. But said to see an optometrist for possible Glaucoma?

I hate when stuff like this happens, it has ruined my whole weekend cause I just can't keep my mind off of it.

sdub22
03-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Quick update. After further looking into the matter, I don't think it's my actual eye, but my top eyelid. Seriously what is going on!

tinkerbell_11
03-22-2010, 06:00 AM
could be your sinus's i have the same thing at the moment x

rpewing
03-22-2010, 10:32 AM
It could be your sinuses; also, I had something weird go on with my eyelid where it would twitch for about a period of 3 weeks...hasn't happened before or since...our bodies are just weird like that; if the Dr didn't find anything, you should be ok. I'd get a second opinion if it persists for too long

sdub22
03-22-2010, 04:31 PM
it's feeling better today, but still noticeable, my eyelid has now been twitching a little bit.