PDA

View Full Version : what should i do next?

fishguts
03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
i am on 2 mg of klonopin 4 times a day or as needed so im taking about 5 mg a day. my tolerance has maxed out and thats about the highest dose i can take. i take 3 mg which is a pill and a half and it isnt enough to stop the anxiety anymore. whats next? are there any stronger meds? i dont know what to do

forwells
03-09-2010, 01:40 AM
i am on 2 mg of klonopin 4 times a day or as needed so im taking about 5 mg a day. my tolerance has maxed out and thats about the highest dose i can take. i take 3 mg which is a pill and a half and it isnt enough to stop the anxiety anymore. whats next? are there any stronger meds? i dont know what to do

other than drugs what else have you done .

Drugs will never cure you and all they do is hide the problem

cheers

fishguts
03-09-2010, 08:18 AM

other than drugs what else have you done .

Drugs will never cure you and all they do is hide the problem

cheers sit around alot. i dont do anything else. do you have any suggestions what i shlould do

forwells
03-09-2010, 01:45 PM
sit around alot. i dont do anything else. do you have any suggestions what i shlould do

Dont take offence to this but the first thing would be to get off your butt . Start working towards your recovery . Anxiety can be bought on by many things but is not something you have to live with . It is something that is telling you that your body is under stress for some reason .

It is very hard to tell you what to do but i would surgest you look at things in your life that would be causing these stresses . Such things can be anything from food and drinks, the way we think and react to the world .

Educate yourself towards anxiety because there is a better way they taking drugs to solve the problem

cheers

03-09-2010, 02:09 PM
I know its hard but I agree with the person above me. I hope you are seeking therapy! or something else positive besides medication. You can defeat your anxiety other people have done it. You do not need to rely on medication for the rest of your life! You are going to feel some anxiety that is normal the trick is not to overreact to it. I am speaking from a book I have yet to learn how to do this.