PDA

View Full Version : Weight Anxiety?

stuart101
02-18-2010, 03:08 AM
Hi, I have anxiety for about 6 months and put on diazepam by my doctor she is on maternity leave now, so i saw a new doctor yesterday and we had a long chat because i had a bad attack and he checked my chest, bp and oxegen levels and they were great, so he asked me that my weight could be the cause of the anxiety, i'm a overweight person for along time and did lose 7 stone 2 years ago, but once i stopped dieting the weight piled on and some extra. i can't seem to get in the mood for dieting, i have zero will power zero motivation and i have really bad confidance i'm 26 and have'nt had a girlfriend in 13 years. I have M.E and so tierd all the time with the anxiety it is hard to exercise. so i wanted to know has anybody else have weight anxiety. or is there a great diet i could do to lose weight.

Many thanks Stuart

JasonTodd
02-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Weight anxiety is extremely common. I used to pinch my stomach fat about 38 times a day.

Hi, I have anxiety for about 6 months and put on diazepam by my doctor she is on maternity leave now, so i saw a new doctor yesterday and we had a long chat because i had a bad attack and he checked my chest, bp and oxegen levels and they were great, so he asked me that my weight could be the cause of the anxiety, i'm a overweight person for along time and did lose 7 stone 2 years ago, but once i stopped dieting the weight piled on and some extra. i can't seem to get in the mood for dieting, i have zero will power zero motivation and i have really bad confidance i'm 26 and have'nt had a girlfriend in 13 years. I have M.E and so tierd all the time with the anxiety it is hard to exercise. so i wanted to know has anybody else have weight anxiety. or is there a great diet i could do to lose weight.

Many thanks Stuart