PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help?

iamloco724
03-18-2006, 10:46 PM
ok ive had panic disorder/anixety and have been depressed since i was in 4th grade..while in school this caused me to not go..many fights with parents..i made it to highschool which i shouldnt have but they just suffled me along..out of all those years i never got left back then in hs it all caught up to me i was left back year after year eventully then threated to put my mom up on deglect charges which was crazy cause they were suppose to do so much shit in that school to help me but they didnt and my mom is far from neglectful..so i was forced to drop out..for 3 years now i havnt done much i have anxiety and panics over getting my ged same thing goes for getting a job..so i pretty much do nothing all day the only time im active is when im with my g/f we go out and stuff but nothign really social...but now im at a crossroads..cause i was just offered a job by a friend and i did it for one day and all went fine but then that night i started panicing got nausheus lightheaded..and all those feelings that i had in school came back...so i quit the job..but im so torn cause i really want the job and its good money but i just cant go through this feeling all the time..now ever since this happened ive been having these feelings everyday so quiting didnt get me anywhere..now i have it everyday cause i dont know what to do cause i want the job but i cant deal with my feelings..and also now im more depressed then ive been cause im relizing im like trapped like i need a job but how can i work when i feel like this...ive been on every anti depressent and anxiety medication over the years some work for a little then i become use to it and they stop..right now im on nothing and not seeing any help...so i would apreciate it if anyone had any advice of how i can go about helping my self and help my self take this job and go to work..also anyone have any suggestions with herbal meds ive seen alot of stuff over the past few days but dont know if these things really work so any advice would be greatly apreciated thank you

kim
03-21-2006, 07:25 PM
See a doctor - tell him your situation - ask him to refer you to a professional eg physciatrist (no your not nuts) - you need help - all of us do. It's a mindset. Find a support person - go together - learn together. Life goes on - it takes time - take it slow - babysteps - try to think positively. You can do it!!

I'm sure you have read everyones BAD stories (and been able to relate) - now read all of the SUCCESS stories (there are some you know) - there is hope - honestly. It's not easy - but life wasn't meant to be - it's just a bit harder for some of us - hey.