PDA

View Full Version : Constant stomach ache

brookie
03-18-2006, 09:18 AM
I am 37 years old and a mother of two girls. I have a wonderful and understanding husband, a great family and friends. So, why am I so afraid of life and sad all the time. I went on stress leave from my job of ten years in Nov. 05. I found a new job which I thought was going to be the answer to all my problems - more money, more fexibility and I was really happy, until I started two weeks ago. I wake up every morning sick to my stomach and cannot eat anything , which in turn gives me the shakes because I have no food in me. I also end up with a headache because of lack of food. I have to go away for 2 weeks to train for this job, and I don't know if I can make it , waking up every morning sick to my stomach. I have to be alert and energised to go through this intensive two week training course. I left work the other day an hour early and cried all the way home. My family is worried about me. Sometimes the feeling in my chest hurts so much I think I am going to have a heart attack. I don't know if this ache in my stomach and chest will go away, or if I should quit this job and try to get better before taking on a new job. But then I think if I quit I may have to sell the house and we will be in a real mess. All I want to do is crawl up in a ball and cry. Got any advise?

anangel4me
05-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Brookie I know this response is 2 months late but I hope you still read this. First and foremost I have had stomach problems for a long time. If I eat I get sick right away. I'm unable to keep food down. I declined invitations to go out for lunch or dinner. I feel better if I order in. But my stomach still hurts but not as bad as it use to. I am eating a lot better. I eat alot of chicken and I have cut down on the meats which sucks but it's done my stomach some good. I wish I had some advice for you. Maybe you should write down what makes your stomach ache like foods, your surroundings, I hope you know what I mean. But I hope you get better and keep us posted. :)