PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is back

rejanette
02-04-2010, 09:13 PM
So I did not have anxiety for a while but it's back
I have been dealing with stomach problems for the past 2 months and been going through a lot of stress due to my job.. At the moment I' m looking for a new job but still working at my present job...
I feel really anxious when i go to work and most of the time when i do have to work the late shift i start having a panic attack because i had it before and it usually between 1 and 2 i do have it...
It's really hard on me because I used to travel a lot by myself from country to country and was someone very social... I tried to go back into climbing last weekend and as soon as i went i felt very overwhelming and started anxiety.
I used therapy as a remedy and feel so bad when i do have anxiety and called my therapist...
the past weeks been really hard because i put myself in the position where i do cry a lot and go through a lot of crying spells and need to stop that...
My husband is frustrated with me because of my anxiety and it's really hard on us and on her daughter.
What do you do when you have crying spells this need to stop i know it''s good to cry but it s getting to much
Rejanette

coops025
02-05-2010, 06:15 AM
Crying spells are more on the side of depression but hey Anxiety is depressing isnt it?

At least you are aware what your up against this time round.

Hang in there