PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever send yourself into anxiety???

aangelone1
01-31-2010, 09:51 AM
I've found that I could be feeling good and thinking for the most part in a healthy way and my mind like notices and goes "Oh you're not thinking about this.." or something to that effect and then sort of perpetuates my anxiety because I kind of freak out that that thought of whatever came back into my head and I start reasoning "Well what does that mean that I am thinking about it", when really, I just sort of forced myself to think about it.

It's really frustrating. Meh.

tinkerbell_11
01-31-2010, 09:56 AM
i get this especially with eating i have covinced myself i have an ulcer and when i eat it hurts so when i do it...it hurts but i dont know why and i have lost so much weight cos of this x

jennycat78
01-31-2010, 12:33 PM
I do it all the time! Especially if I see of hear a trigger, like if I see a commercial for some hospital or hear of someone I know having cancer. Sometimes I need no trigger at all.....seems way worse when I have idle time. Which really sucks because I would love some spare time to just relax , it just never happens because my anxiety takes over.

tinkerbell_11
01-31-2010, 12:37 PM
jennycat have u tried yoga...ive just taken this up and althought i ache from it (which i first thought was bone cancer) its so relaxing just to concerntrate on the breathing x