PDA

View Full Version : Im 17 and suffer badly...I'm seeking anxiety companions!

LittleAlex
01-28-2010, 12:34 PM
Im 17 and have been suffering with GAD and Panic Disorder for about a year now. Sometimes its okay but other times it can be quite intense. I never thought that at 17 i would be freaking out and worrying i was about to have a heart attack or a stroke. I have some family who also suffer and its great to talk to them, but i study away from home so sometimes its hard to get in touch. Im glad i have found this site as some days i almost worry myself to death. I just wondered if anyone my age experiences this?
I have pains, and faintness, dizziness, muscle aching, sleep problems...the list goes on and on.

Hope to hear a reply,
Alex

unnerved
01-28-2010, 01:01 PM
I am not your age right now. But I did have anxiety when I was your age. If you feel the need to talk or anything, feel free to PM me.

Also, I have a blog that discusses my experiences and feelings. The link is in my signature if you want to check it out.

Tamieka_Jade
01-31-2010, 03:44 AM
Hey there :) I'm 18 and I suffer badly from anxiety... It's gotten worse over the past few months, a day doesn't seem to go by where I don't have some sort of panic attack... And I don't know where they come from the majority of the time :( I'd be more than happy to talk with you if you'd like :)