PDA

View Full Version : Mind Repair Tips

Andrew
01-27-2010, 09:33 AM
•Your mind affects brain chemistry; your brain chemistry affects your mind! Read up on Neurotransmitters: Knowledge of our condition is enlightening and curative.

•Know that, no matter how dark and twisted your thoughts get --Your brain can fully-heal from this.

•Use Omega 3 Supplements, or eat more fish with skins.

•Binaural mp3 audio (through headphones) is a must!

•Force yourself to move your thoughts “outside of your head” write them down, talk about them, do anything to unleash those erratic, fearful thoughts/feelings from your head.

•When you find your way to healing, slowly anxiety will fade as your brain chemistry re-stabilizes, but a smash into this path of healing can come from losing your rag! If you are sick to your core of this major mind thrash, you’ve got to get angry, you’ve GOT to scream and swear “I’M NOT GOING TO F***ING TAKE THIS ANYMORE!, I AM SICK TO F***ING DEATH OF THIS S**T! F**K ANXIETY! I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

forwells
01-27-2010, 01:23 PM
•When you find your way to healing, slowly anxiety will fade as your brain chemistry re-stabilizes, but a smash into this path of healing can come from losing your rag! If you are sick to your core of this major mind thrash, you’ve got to get angry, you’ve GOT to scream and swear “I’M NOT GOING TO F***ING TAKE THIS ANYMORE!, I AM SICK TO F***ING DEATH OF THIS S**T! F**K ANXIETY! I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

Got to love that one :lol:

Its about what i did , got to the stage i would freak just thinking about getting into a car , so i cracked it , got in the car drove 30klms out bush sat and the bonnet said pretty much the above and if you want me come and get me if not PI** OFF and leave me alone, well from that day it pretty much did .

Diet also played a big part and i changed my diet , added things , removed others

Another was i distracted , no matter what weather i felt like crap i went on and did what i had to . I also refused to dwell on it anymore , i had giving it enough of my time and it was getting no more

cheers kev :P

Andrew
01-27-2010, 01:59 PM
It’s great to read you battled it that way to, and to be in contact with someone who has endured and suffered anxiety. They should call it fear anxiety because the word anxiety, and how bad it can get, is nowhere near fitting to what it actually feels like.

You said, just thinking of getting into your car sparked it off, which is a great example of how it can take over any thought when it gets really sever. I once looked at a piece of meat, in a meal I was trying to get in me, when that alone made me hit rock bottom. I nearly threw up and I remember it feeling like some nightmare for a few seconds: it was intense.

Hope you’re all good man!