PDA

View Full Version : Scared in Oregon

Ace123
01-23-2010, 11:18 PM
My name is Shaun, and I live in oregon.
Slowly anxiety is destroying my life. The physical symptoms of my anxiety are escalating and I fear if I dont seek help, or find a way to cope this anxiety is going to kill me.

Im not here because I want to be, and im sure nobody else wants to be here either. Id sure rather be working on a hotrod or something or looking up some new parts.

Im only 27, and from what people tell me, these are supposed to be the best days of my life. Why do I feel so bad then?

alexandros
01-29-2010, 08:20 PM
hi shaun, my name is alex, im 24, i live in argentina. i've also heard people say the 20's are the best years of someones lifes. so if you feel anxious at your 20's, just imagine what you're 30's and 40's will be (just a joke). i also believe anxiety is destroying my life. anyways, thinking that these are supposed to be the hi-times of our lives or that we should be doing something else, makes things even worse.
i've been going to a shrink 2 times per week for the last 3 years. i'm still anxious and feeling pretty bad, but i reckon that going there and talking to someone helps and its a good first step. greetings.