PDA

View Full Version : Prozac or Paxil?

lmc618
03-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Hi. I was usually prescribed Prozac for my anxiety. I think it worked ok because I start to feel like I didnt need it so I went off it. Now my anxiety is back. I went to a different doctor because I live in a different state. He prescribed me Paxil. I dont know what I should take or even if I should take one? I am very nervous about medications. Im scared of the side effects and Im scared that they could be fatal or unsafe for me. Has anyone had any experiences with these drugs? I would love your input on them.

leftie15
03-14-2006, 01:29 PM
hey i think if the prozac worked for ya it would probably be better to take sumthin thats worked in the past ihaven't taken prozac but i have taken paxil didn't work for me but thats not to say it won't work for you i think u can make the best decision for yourself i chose not to anyhin and fight this thing head with my own common sense and my god given brain thats my route its up to u man its your body either way u have full support here good luck and take care

irish-chic
06-08-2006, 03:15 AM
The same thing happened to me i went on procaz and it worked magic for me then i felt like i was well enough to go off it and i did about 2 months later my anxiety came back and im still battling it again. Im back in procaz again which is good :) i can start to feel a difference inmyself like the way i used to.I think u should do the same