PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one with this type of anxiety??

kakemonstah
01-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has heard of this type of anxiety.

Basically I have just realized that almost everything I have done and every thought process I have had in my life has been anxiety. This is also what my psychologist said to me.

After I realized this it is hard to do anything cause I feel totally crazy (In a way I am) and I dont know how to get rid of this.

However sometimes when I have managed to relax, I have seen myself and the world in a whole new way, where you actually can feel things that you want to do, and where I have had acess to my own thoughts.

Always in my life I have had to think through what im doing or going to do.
When I eat dinner its because my inner voice says its time to eat etc.
When I try to read a book this wrong inner voice is reading it out loud to me in my head.

However sometimes when I concentrate really hard on something for a long time, without getiting panic attacks along the way, I gradually manage to eliminate this inner voice, which isnt really _me_. Sometimes it gets to a point where suddenly I see how life is supposed to be (Which is fucking fantastic!), but I havent got it too last more then a few seconds .

Anyone have any similar type of anxiety or tips to how to get rid of it.

I also want to add that throughout my life I have been scared of all sort of stuff that is absurd to be scared of. Often I misunderstand people and dont understand that most people actually are nice.

I cannot be alone, I want more information!