PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME!

caseman
03-11-2006, 09:42 AM
well i just read online about some guy who took prozac and his derealization got way worse and was like trippin out and now i think that is going to happen to me after taking my meds yesterday i feel even more unreal and detatched from myself and im at my wits end i just broke down into to tears to my mom and i never do that i hate this its ruined my life i cant even go out becuase i think im trippin and i know im really not but this is just horrible im thinking of trying the lucinda basset or charles linden method cuz i cant take meds they just make me even more anxious cuz when im having an anxiety attack or derealization i cant help but think its because of that and therapy hasnt done shit...does any one have any suggestions, CAN THIS REALLY BE ANXIETY? can it cause derealization this bad? its so horrible i dont even feel like im alive...please help - Casey

leftie15
03-11-2006, 11:30 PM
case derealization is just one anxiety worst symptoms just means your anxiety is at its high point right now so the long way to go is upit willpasshang in there man it passes for me it willpass for just try and be positve keep your head up

hawthorne
03-12-2006, 11:40 AM
For me the derealization was what really got my anxiety going, probably i have more of the derealization then anxiety anyway though. That first happened when i was really high, and i kind of snapped into reality, and for some reason after that i just felt like i didnt know what was even real, i could look at anything and be like, how is that even there? I tripped out on that for like a few months. After that I couldnt really smoke weed like I used to because it would sometimes make me have anxiety because it would make my derealization worse. For some reason when i was high i could see how fake or impossible the universe is. But bro, your here and no matter if its real or not you just gotta keep going. At least thats what I try to tell myself when those thoughts take over.

caseman
03-12-2006, 04:21 PM
hey guys thanx for replying, i def hope it passes and gos away soon. Hawthorne my derealization also started from smokin weed and ive had it for 4 months its been up and down though its not always really bad, did urs ever go away? i hope it did..neways i hope this goes away soon its really a difficult thing to deal with ttyl - Casey