PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Aus

KittyJINX
12-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Hey guys,
I'm new here.
Have had a read of a few posts etc. and its comforting to kow I'm not alone.
I've had anxiety and panic attacks for about 3-4 years now and frankly I'm sick of it. It runs my whole life.
Have a whole lot more to say but as I'm sure a lot of you can relate to, I can't be bothered right now.

Thanks for being there though.

Kat
:)

12-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi Kat

Welcome aboard,

there is a lot of great information and people on this site to help you out

its ashame we are all here, only meaning if we didnt have such a horrible thing as anxiety we wouldnt all need to be here

i can relate to what you are saying about ruling your life, we all want to take control of our lives back and it can be done, its just a matter of finding a method that works best for you, sounds easy i know but its not

im in aus to as are a few other people on here

i hope you can learn to manage your anxiety better through reading other peoples methods and stories

ThePhoenix
01-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Hey guys,
I'm new here.
Have had a read of a few posts etc. and its comforting to kow I'm not alone.
I've had anxiety and panic attacks for about 3-4 years now and frankly I'm sick of it. It runs my whole life.
Have a whole lot more to say but as I'm sure a lot of you can relate to, I can't be bothered right now.

Thanks for being there though.

Kat
:)

Hey, I am also from Oz and also had anxiety for about 3-4 years! It really can be debilitating when it takes hold put people here have great advice and similiar stories so good to have you on here!