PDA

View Full Version : suffering with ocd

lisa marie
03-09-2006, 11:57 PM
hi my name is lisa i got told at my first sessioin at cbt that i have ocd to me i dint no what that was i have allsorts of weird feeling i wont use any thing with harmfull things in it i wont use mr muscle in the oven just incase it harms me and my familyi do have death phobia quite bad i wont eat eggs now with thatbird flu i know it sounds silly its just how i im know when ive got to take tablets 4 any reason i look at the paper that comes in it and look stright at the side effects then i end up not taking themi seem to b scared at anything im agrophobic as well frightend of the big wide world out side my front door thanx forhearing me out lisax

koderz006
08-01-2012, 12:50 AM
You sound just like me. Scared of anything harmful. Cleaners,Medicines, u name it. I'm also agoraphobic now for a year. Left maybe 5 times but it was close to home. How do we get better when we r afraid to take medicine? I'm even afraid of vitamins. I had anxiety for the last 10 years n feel I'll never get better unless I do what frightens me the most :-/ good-luck!!!!

freakingoutnow
08-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh wow you sound like me :) I do the same things and I have doing them for years. I think I most likely have OCD as well as the GAD and Panic. I have always did OCD like things. Lately I started washing my hands a little bit too much. How do you get rid of OCD????