PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody share my symptoms??

superkoz
12-02-2009, 08:54 AM
I have read through this forum, and i dont really see reference to the symptoms that i have.
Basically, i feel like i am breathing at about 80% of my lungs capacity. This varies occasionally. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse.... BUT IT'S ALWAYS THERE!!
I also have very fuzzy vision from time to time, and struggle to focus.
Does anybody share these symptoms? In particular the breathing issue, as that really scares me!!

superkoz
12-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Just me then?!?!

Belle
12-03-2009, 05:00 AM
No not just you, anxiety affects the way we breath, it's not that you're only using 80% of your lungs, just the rythm isn't right, when you're having anxiety it tends to get shallow and this affects alot of your symptoms too, anxiety is usually a cycle. Fuzzy vision, yes very common also and it all goes together :(
Deep breathing and breathing exercises might help with this, yoga and exercise would also be ideal. Drink heaps of water, don't let yourself get dehydrated and make sure your eating well. Sometimes with anxiety people can't eat and this can affect you making you feel dizzy and light headed and we think it's anxiety, but it's not and the cycle continues.

But I really found the breathing exercises, yoga and swimming helped me alot with breathing well.