PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

dvws1
11-20-2009, 05:29 AM
Hi
My name is Dave, i am 39 years old and live in the UK. 10 months ago i started having panic attacks and anxiety. The cause (or trigger) is now irrelevant and not a source of fear anymore, BUT my anxiety lingers on.
I am not brilliant at web design but i have become very interested in how my mind works and how other people cope with their Anxiety/Panic so I have made my first ever web site. Its basic but can only get better. The link is at the bottom of this post.

I feel i need to be in contact with other sufferers. I am interested in how their medication affects them, How they cope day to day.
During my relatively short time with Anxiety i have learned so much about myself and how i view others. I think i am on a spiritual journey.
I am currently on 100mg of Sertraline and 15mg of Mirtazaopine. I have had all the therapy going, EFT,Hypnotherapy, The eye movment thing! etc etc. but still it persists.
Love and understanding to you all
Dave

angelmum63
11-20-2009, 06:45 AM
hello dave,
my name is diane. i was lucky to have a few days of reprieve from spending my nights with those dreaded anxiety attacks. i got all hopeful u know. learnt all i could, read what our fellow sufferers go thru and how they cope... and then tonight it came back again. my anxiety attacks wake me from sleep. i'm so frustrated because i don't why it came back again... i reall felt like i was winning the battle and getting somewhere. it's been half an hour since i 'stabilised' - cant think of a better word for it.
it's not fair that we have to go thru this crap.
i'm going to check out that web site of urs.
hope it all works out for you.