PDA

View Full Version : am i going to get better?

lmc618
03-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Every day I get worse and worse. I think I have become agoraphobic. It is so hard for me to even leave the house. Im scared to go to work or be somewhere where i might have a panic attack. I avoid all situations where I may have a panic attack! I've been struggling with anxiety for many years but I feel like I am getting a lot worse. I dont have health insurance...that makes me anxious. I used to take prozac and I think I got better and then stopped taking it. Now I get soooo anxious even thinking about taking medicine. I fear being allergic to it or getting the wrong medicine or pharmacys screwing up the order or haveing bad reactions to it or what if the medicine makes it work? I am going crzy it feels. I used to be so happy and I used to take good care of myself and my body. Now i am afraid to eat certain things or go to the gym.. Im afraid to go places in my car or go places without my boyfriend. This has caused a lot of stress on our relationship. I just want to be normal. Can anyone please tell me what to do???

leftie15
03-08-2006, 08:59 PM
hello welcome sorry to hear bout all the crap you've been going through i to went through alot of that it most defently gets better i mean i use to panic everyday for stupid little reasons but i know how hard it is to deal with this everyday do u see a therapist or anything talkin to one helps alot also i mean medication can't work if you won't let it and if you are allergic you'll kno right away so u can stop taking i have chosen not to take any personal choice but i have heard good things from others i think u would be better of going to see someone i know you don't have insurance neither do i but this is really important its sumthin u have to spend the money on you can go and set up a plan with a doc i really do hope you can find some relief and keep us all posted you try and have a good day