PDA

View Full Version : Is my Blushing related to my Lack of Confidence?

Redbyname
11-06-2009, 06:02 AM
Hi Everyone

Firstly I would like to say hi to everyone as I have just joined this site today! I hope you are all well and enjoying reading the posts on here.

My problem is that since the death of my dear wife from skin cancer, I have been totally lacking in self confidence. My mind is full of self doubt and negative thinking which was quite the opposite to how I was before she passed away. I have even found myself getting embarrassed and blushing in social situations and when meeting new people.

I have two little boys aged 9 and 4 who I love dearly and I try to remain positive when I am with them, and carry on with our lives as best we can.

I wondered if there are others of you who for what ever reason are lacking in self esteem and confidence and feel that this is in someway partly responsible for you blushing. I would love to hear your thoughts about this.

That's all for my first time on here,

until next time Take care X

sharp
01-13-2010, 02:56 PM
yey hey some one like me. dont mean for that to sound nasty but i rarely come across any1 that blushes easily. i first start blushing at the age of 11 when i had to read a book in front of the class. i got the piss took outa me at times which made it worse. when i started the seniors i met new friends and even tho they had a laugh at me they wernt nasty about it and would call me cherry spice. But once i left school i felt ppl that didnt really know me that well would look at me as tho i was weird for blushing so easily so i resulted in avoiding talking to people and doing certain things. I even left a college course cos they wernt very supportive of the fact i go red easy. Horrible thing is if someone farted and no one admitted to it id go bright red(even tho it wernt me) and theyd end up thinking it was me or if something was stolen id go red incase they thought it was me. When i fell pregnant it got worse, id go red just standing in a shop queue and even start going red when my own family spoke to me. I got pt on depression pills as the doc said depression wuda been making it worse. Im now 24 and i still go red easily. iv started a college course and i always wear my hair down so when i go red i can try and hide it with my hair and one thing i cant stand is talking about myself infront of people. some days its bad, i can go red just talking to my boyfriend and some days i can control it really well but what i hate is i observe loadsa ppl on telly and in public and none of them go red which made me feel like im probablys 1 in a million people that have this.

laney
02-05-2010, 06:14 AM
Sharp, don't waste your time on this Redbyname guy. Go look at his posts. He can't figure out if his "little boys" are 2 & 6 or 4 & 9. He's a fake.