PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the panicawy.com material

11-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Just wondering if anyone has tried the website panicaway.com as advertised on the banner on this site

I had a read through the site, the information was very helpful, but has anyone actually bought the material and tried it

If so how did it go for you

mamascrazy1985
11-04-2009, 08:18 PM
I don't try things like that because I think there just tryin to sell sell sell I think they make up anything for u to buy

11-04-2009, 11:58 PM
thats my thought as well

im not saying that about thte particular one in mention as i havent tried it

im sure anyone on this site would pay any amount of money to be rid of anxiety and im sure there are a lot of people out there who would prey on that fact

Belle
11-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Yes I bought it a few years back. I have a copy in pdf if you'd like it. I'm not sure how to post it, so you may need to guide me or pm me your email.

unnerved
01-14-2010, 09:14 AM
I purchased it a while back. The basic idea makes sense, but I don't think that there is near enough explanation as to what is really happening in your body when the attacks come.

Until you understand what is happening, it's very difficult to get better.

I would recommend the book "Hope and help for your nerves" by Dr. Claire Weekes. It's a little old school, but definitely the best thing that I have ever found for anxiety. Great explanations of every symptom and what to do to get through them.

If you're curious about any other programs that are out there, I currently have a review of The Linden Method on my blog, and will be writing reviews of "Change That's Right Now", Attack your anxiety, and the works of Dr. Claire Weekes. The link is in my signature if you want to check it out.