PDA

View Full Version : tired of it.

bluebell07
10-23-2009, 06:20 AM
I am absolutely fed up with the tingling in my leg, pressure in my head (feels like it full of lead) and derealization.. it's like the world is wrong, in a fog.
When these symptoms start to really get intense, I get this feeling with it where I want to die. Not suicide, I just wouldn't care if I died right there and then. It even seems preferable to deal with this weird feeling that the world isn't real.

Is there any way to cope with this? I'm not on medication because I've heard so much that they've actually increased suicidal thoughts.
I don't like feeling like I want to die. :?

sm3llyd3c
10-23-2009, 05:54 PM
I have similar symptoms as part of what I have (I dont know because no ones bothered to diagnose me yet, which would help me a great deal) although I have restless foot syndrome instead of the tingling, which means I cant stop moving my feet, so getting to sleep is nigh on impossible. Anyway, the derealization I used to get almost daily although its not so bad now since I stopped gaming on 3D games, and thats all I can think of. I have a problem that I get derealization so quickly that i cant take measures to make it less noticeable but the after effects last for hours afterwards, which I cant cope with, so I just try to go to sleep. I remember the panic attack that triggered my depersonalization or depression or w/e I have, and I almost walked downstairs and killed myself, just to end. Another thing I worry about happening is having another bad panic attack and actually doing it, when I know I dont really want to.