PDA

View Full Version : Depression

JosephMichael
10-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Has anyone used 5 htp? Is it a good antidepressant I want to take it or should I take other antidepressant?

Z_Petrol
10-12-2009, 03:26 AM
I will suggest you 5 htp because I had severe depression and I used 5 htp and got the result. I have now restful sleep and it has helped to curb my depression. You can find it at HerbsMD.

boblewis8787
09-07-2010, 03:54 AM
I used couple od anti depressants. Stablon worked for me.

Generic Stablon Tianeptine is a medication to reduce anxiety and depression. Stablon Tianeptine with excellent safety profile improves the availability of the calming neurotransmitter serotonin and increases absorption of our body - the important neurotransmitter serotonin – that helps to normalize mood.

Generic Stablon Tianeptine appears to be more effective than other anxiety medications in improving associated anxiety in patients with depressive disorders.

Generic Stablon works in a novel way and appears to create fewer side effects than other anti-depression medicines and less likelihood of interactions with other drugs. In particular, Generic Stablon is not known to interfere with the sexual appetite and does not result in drowsiness in the most of the cases. Stablon is available at emedoutlet with discount coupon 5234E and Free Shipping code 4848B.

johnysmith0009
09-20-2010, 10:54 AM
lots of people facing this kind of problem. It is very interesting information for every one. According to me i think that People with depression may feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable or restless.People who have both diabetes and depression are significant higher risk of health complications

bobwilliam
10-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Well, in the fast life generation there is lot of competition and due to that there is increase the worries, stress and depression cases. Therefore, there is require to control on the negative thought and it is possible by the exercise instead of the pills. I prefer Yoga is the best one medication exercise to come out from the depressions.

MAc09
11-23-2010, 03:36 AM
I have tried different types of antidepressants and Prozac is number 1 in my book. I love it! I have been on it for almost 1 and half years, and my depression is very minimal. It makes me sleep good at night and I feel good all day long! I am on 40 mg of it and its awesome! I would recommend this to anyone that has depression and anixety and OCD.
For more information visit here : all-generic-drugs.com
:P :P :P

MAc09
12-07-2010, 03:55 AM
Has anyone used 5 htp? Is it a good antidepressant I want to take it or should I take other antidepressant?

My doctor suggested me the medicine prozac , it is really helpful. I feel good after using prozac.
I ordered it from cheapprozac (dot) info

Hope it'll helpful to you also...
Cheers !!!! :P :P :P

sparks
12-11-2010, 10:32 PM
EXERCISE.

It has been proven to be WAY better than any anti-depressent and it has other perks too.

meganjo
03-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi,
It is possible that an individual's episode of depression may be caused entirely by a major stressful situation or event. For others, stress may 'set off' or trigger an episode that was 'waiting to happen'. Alternatively, a depressive episode may be completely unrelated to a stressful event. Depression can affect anyone. Once identified, most people diagnosed with depression are successfully treated. Unfortunately, depression is not always diagnosed, because many of the symptoms mimic physical illness, such as sleep and appetite disturbances. Recognizing depression is the first step in treating it.

drug rehab (http://www.soberrecovery.com)