PDA

View Full Version : My Anxiety...Will it ever go.

hardstyleyo
09-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Hello Im a very mature 16 year old thats been haveing Anxiety problems for a year are so.

I have all ways had Issues in my life, But what kicked me of was one day when I was in my room with the radio on, they started talking about people that get non stop rings in there ears. I Stoped what I was doing and started to worry if this would ever happen to me and before I know it.....I have it, Now I have had a non stop ring in my ear for 2 years and has went on to give me other issues.

Everything I think of, are any thing that scares me I start to get real sad, And I start to worry. When I go Out side I never want to talk to people because I think they don't like the way I talk, I Can't talk to girls because i think they are jugeing me in there head, When I walk past people I have to put my head down are look away, When I think of my ringing ear its gets bad, Some times I get a feeling that I cant hear as good in 1 ear than the other but I never have this problem when im haveing fun. Some times when I go out I feel like Im not in my body, I get the feeling that things are stuck in my Throt, I cant explin it might not sound bad but it is, its hard to talk about it for me.

I cant even explain in word are in text what is going in my mind I just can't, I wanted to go see my doc about my ear but my mother said its probley wax, stoping me from going every time I tell her I want to, So I have been Fighting this for my self with no help, I dont want any Drugs, I want to Fight this with non of that junk.....But I have no one to talk to about the problems I have, All this Anxiety keeps giveing me an other issue, And other Issue to Fight, to cry over.

But Im a real happy guy =). Do any of you guys have any of the problems I have?

Brian_T
09-26-2009, 02:22 PM
I think you should try to find out the solution as soon as possible. The reason is because when you encounter some sort of "anxiety", you should try to solve it asap, otherwise it will become more severe later on.

I am a panic attack sufferer, and when I first encounter my panic attacks, I just ignore it and avoid doing the same thing. At the end, my panic attack is getting more serious each time and at the end, I could not be able to participate lots of enjoyment activities due to anxiety and panic attacks.

It is good to check out your ears as I believe that you always hear the ring tone is some kind of anxiety instead of ear problem. However, it is good to get a check out! Also, it seems that you start to have social anxiety or agoraphobia which means you are fear with people. Let's step forward and try to find ways to cure it!!! Good Luck!! ;)

Wes
09-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Being a big issue in your life, that is causing you more anxiety, it really seems that it would be a good idea to go to a doctor and check your ear.

Even if it really is wax, by going to an ear doctor you can address both situations, so try to explain to your mom that it is something that is disturbing you significantly and that should be cleared. It is not something that you should or need to take care by yourself. Who knows, it may even help reduce some of your social-related anxieties, by feeling more relaxed and confident.