PDA

View Full Version : dizziness

stella
09-13-2009, 01:04 AM
sometimes I get this wave of dizziness that hits me and I sweat alot. It goes away in a couple of minutes. Anyone else have that symptom and what helps stop it?

coops025
09-14-2009, 04:29 AM
Hi Stella :)

You seem to be struggling with this one so much :( I used to get these before i hit a full blown Anxiety disorder. This is very scary, i used to just turn white and have a sudden urge to get outside for some air feeling very close to blacking out, scary times. Around this time i was under a huge amount of pressure and drank alot and i mean alot of coffee, im not sure which one caused them but im sure it was one or the other if not both.

The problem with Dizzyness is that many things can cause it so it is very difficult to pin point the cause. Next time you have one (i really hope you dont) try a choclate bar, you may have hit very low blood suger levels also which could have caused this to happen. I remember having a very strong craving for choclate when these attacks would take place. Later on when i hit the height of my Anxiety i did look into blood suger but i came back normal so i will never know if it was linked to these weird flushes.

Hope this help you.