PDA

View Full Version : TOO ALL

leftie15
02-27-2006, 09:03 PM
hey all i hope you all are doin well i ust wanted to post that my anxiety has been at a such a low level that i have began doin my old routine going places and finally not worying worrying i just wanted to thank all of you for your posts of hope for me and i hope i can do that for all of those who are in the constant struggle everyday but i wanted to offer hope right now i feel great and everyday feel better this can be overcome with hard work and the will to want to survive this i hope all of us can overcome this and live our lives to our full potential but again thanks to all and i will do anything i can do to help thos through this be strong all and thank you :D

shoe
02-28-2006, 08:20 AM
leftie, im glad things are going well for you. :) and glad you are helping out here where u can. i hope things continue to get better for ya

soshy
02-28-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm so happy for you Leftie :) !

The hard work of overcoming anxiety does payoff and you are a great example of that :goodjob: !

Enjoy the peace of mind you've well earned :!:

ttyl - soshy

leftie15
02-28-2006, 09:09 PM
thank you guys i won't take this for granted tho it my not last but i will try my darndest to not let it get bakc where it was again thanks and have a good day

scatmantom
03-01-2006, 09:37 AM
i hope that u stay this positive and some of it starts rubbing off onto me!

Im having a bad week, not sure why, just feeling lousey. If England win in the fottball later Ill be in a much better mood :D

shoe
03-01-2006, 10:07 AM
lol tom, is that all it takes to get you in a better mood? :P you know, exercise always helps improve my mood...

scatmantom
03-02-2006, 02:25 PM
well england won!

its amazing how much sport results can effect my general mood. It wont help my anxiety directly...but a good win for my team really does put me in a fantastic mood. Unfortuntly a loss will dampen my spirits!

COME ON ENGLAND :)

leftie15
03-02-2006, 07:30 PM
i hear ya i love when my team wins in a huge red sox fan so when they win i'm always in a good mood can't wait for the season to start