PDA

View Full Version : fatigue

caseman
02-25-2006, 08:08 AM
does anyone constantly have fatigue? when i wake up in the morning im still tired and my legs and arms feel like jello. and i just dont feel like doin anything i feel just kind of generally unsteady. any input would be great thanx - Caseman

leftie15
02-25-2006, 02:09 PM
hey man of course i know how u feel i waslike that itsmostly because your body aqnd your mind is to worn down from trying to cope with anxiety its hard how many hours of sleep you getting? but defentily common your just run down i was like that so bad before i actually made myself sick over it and had pnuemonia or howeva u spell it anyways i know how ya feel all i can it just try to eat right and get enough sleep it'll pass once the anxiety calms alittle how the meds working so far those might help to once they kick in wellhave a good one loving the snow right now :thumbsdown: lol take it easy man

caseman
02-25-2006, 03:01 PM
wat up leftie, i was just wonderin about that cuz im constantly thinkin that there is something else wrong with me which i really need to stop doin cuz it beats the shit out of me. its wierd tho cuz i like feel dizzy but like the room is not spinning i just kinda feel like im gonna fall over or somethin its fucked and ive lost some weight and muscle to so i constantly think i have like cancer or some fucked up shit u know, and yah this snow does suck im so sick of it how far into NH u live? ttyl man thanx - Casey

INeedHelp
02-25-2006, 07:29 PM
YES! I feel like that all the time. Yet there are things to be done and sometimes I just can't. No one understands that lethargic feeling. It seems to spread from my arms and its a horrible feeling. I'm sorry to hear what you and everyone is going through, but it helps to know there are others out there.

caseman
02-25-2006, 07:47 PM
hey ineedhelp thanx for replying def. appreciate it...it is a horrible feeling i feel like jello lol...do u get dizzy without the spinning sensation maybe dizzy isnt the word but just generally unbalanced or wobbly feeling? thanx for replying ttyl - Casey

INeedHelp
02-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Well, I get the spinning sensation. No one believes me or if they do they don't know how it feels to live like this day after day. I understand the wobbly feeling, like I said it starts in my arms. Mainly I'm just nauseated constantly. I guess its the anxiety. I find that sipping on cold water throughout the day helps a little with the fatigue. Did you just start this recently or has it been going on a long time? Just wondering b/c I haven't had any new symptoms just the same ones daily.

caseman
02-25-2006, 08:20 PM
well this comes and gos usually but when i have it i have it all day and it sucks but generally i have derealization all the time thats my main symptom and i have other symptoms that usually change from week to week. but i always have derealization, tired achy legs, fatigue, on edge, nervous stomach, fast heartbeat u know all the good stuff and then that gets accompanied by a new symptom everyweek to get me scared lol, hope the dizziness gos away for ya cuz that is scary, ive actually never had the spinning sensation and pray i never get it becuase that is one of my biggest fears lol as stupid as it sounds...ill ttyl - Casey

leftie15
02-26-2006, 12:07 AM
hey case hope your chillin man i know i am right now couple dricks and you don't care bout anxiety lol but i live n southern new hampshire not far from the border i still jump it now and then for a few friends but hope your doin alrite finally the snowhas stop thank god lol taker easy man

scatmantom
02-26-2006, 04:09 AM
yea in times of terrible stress and anxiety i get this. It passes for me after i start to eat and get out and about.

soshy
02-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi guys - oh yea, fatigue. After a bout of anxiety, my body feels like I ran a marathon and did weight training cause of all the trembling and 'jellod' arms and legs.

I have a secret....I love my bed. It can become a bad habit. It's my bad safe zone. When my anxiety use to be off the charts, I prayed for a coma. I love to sleep. It's my escape. I have every type of pillow, blanket and throw there is....there everywhere!

Sleep is important, but if I was out and wanted to get home, all I could think of was my bed and wrapping myself up like a mummy!

Weebally, walbally....she did fall down.
I gotta go, it's time for my morning nap ;) .

soshy

caseman
02-26-2006, 11:14 AM
im right there with ya soshy i love sleeping becuase for about that hour before i fall asleep and that hour after i wake up i dont even think about anxiety its awesome and i agree u do have to have all the bed pillows and blankets and all that good comfy stuff makes u more relaxed lol thanx for replying ttyl - Casey

scatmantom
02-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Its so cool when I wake up in the morning after an anxious night...i feel totally fine again and its just a relief