PDA

View Full Version : Went to the docs

leftie15
02-22-2006, 05:29 PM
hey all went to the docs today we both agreed that the anti-depressiants aren't doing the trick so she gave me just a benzo and sent me on my way said we'll try again if my anxiety doesn't come down anymore in 2months but i feel confident like i said in my other post i've just been using common sense i still have what if thoughts but you kno comes with the territory i guess and i'm only seeing the therapist once a month so i gotta be doing sumthing right but i guess thats all thanks for reading have a good one

caseman
02-22-2006, 05:58 PM
hey bro, sucks tha antis arent workin for ya hope the benzos do the trick ttyl man - Casey

leftie15
02-23-2006, 08:28 AM
hey yeatha antis didn'twork but oh well maybe dow nthe road if i'm not better i'll try the again but i think i'm gonna try and do without medsand see where it gets me u kno anyways thats side effects suck soi think my anxiety is better thanthem neways but thanx for chiming in ttyl

scatmantom
02-23-2006, 09:53 AM
best thing is your working hard to beat it, i bet you have already made good progress!

leftie15
02-23-2006, 02:15 PM
hey scat yea i've made big strides from where i was 7months ago before it was panic attack everyday couldn't do anything now i don't panic just still have the worry but i know they won't kill me so i try not to let them bother just gotta use some good common sense which isn't always easy but i make do anyways have a good day

Jono_aussie
03-19-2006, 06:14 PM
hey all went to the docs today we both agreed that the anti-depressiants aren't doing the trick so she gave me just a benzo and sent me on my way said we'll try again if my anxiety doesn't come down anymore in 2months but i feel confident like i said in my other post i've just been using common sense i still have what if thoughts but you kno comes with the territory i guess and i'm only seeing the therapist once a month so i gotta be doing sumthing right but i guess thats all thanks for reading have a good one

whats a benzo?

leftie15
03-19-2006, 06:32 PM
a benzo isan anti-anxiety med like xanax klonipins lorazepam they work quickly but they can be additive so docs usually only use them for a limited amount of time but they work wonders when your panicng