PDA

View Full Version : Glad

road_drifter
08-07-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm just glad that I can relate to other people like you guys no matter how hard and difficult my situation might be.

I am a professional working here in the states right now but I was a teacher in my country before I came to this place months ago. I consider myself lucky working here when the recession jus got started.

So, I brought this anxiety and fear that I can't control. I was supposed to have been taking anti depressants prescribed by my doctor but I don't want to live the rest of my life depending on those things. It lessens my burden alright but it affects my concentration at work and I was always felt sleepy. I say to myself "will I let the drug control me or let me control myself?" I knew I choosed the right decision but it's a lot easier said than done.

I was in an abusive environment most of my younger years and I think this is the root cause of all of this. Anxiety, fear, nervousness. You name it I have them altogether.

You know what I really dream? I hope that we may get together in the future guys---knowing that you're with somebody who KNOWS YOU and WILL LISTEN TO YOU would be a very comforting one.

Til next time, sorry for my english I am not keen at it.

More Power to the people who made this forum up and running.