PDA

View Full Version : Most Insane KAr Ride

Angel
02-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Its 5:09 am and i have just kome from the most hellish kar ride in my life.

This is the first time i have traveled by myself so far since my agoraphobia broke out back in july of last year.

It was fucking foggy and slippery and dark and rainy and at some points i kouldnt see anything a few feet in front of my kar.

i went from the north to the southside and back.

I swear i must have been through like ten different episodes in that amount of time. My schiz was akting up horribly, i was manic, then sullen, then withdrawn then insane then angry then excited then happy then all of them at once.

It was fucking kool.

As soon as i got to familiar territory , i lit up a cigarette and koasted it all the way to my house.

Then as i pulled up to my house, i withdrew the keys from the ignition and opened the door, klimbed out and klosed it behind me.

I raised both my arms and flicked off the whole world, while putting the cigarette to my lips and inhaling.

Ahahaha.

Sounds dramatik but i aktually did do all those things..

you kan too...

Bridgie
02-21-2006, 08:48 AM
Glad you made it okay Angel! Wow. I don't think I could have driven under those conditions.

Sounds like one hell of a ride!

soshy
02-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Holy Canolli, Angel! That sounded like one heck of a ride. Toughing it out like that is awesome! I enjoy driving when the weather is good, but the moment a drop hits the pavement I get uneasy/anxious and start driving like a little old lady.

Hey, when the weathers bad, can I call you to chauffeur :) ?

Real happy for you :!:

soshy