PDA

View Full Version : need to talk to someone

leon34
08-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi,
Right now while typing this post I'm under anxiety attack, so excuse me if there is any mistakes of any kind.

couple days ago i went to my dentist to talk about something on my cheek from inside, and he told me it's something called " Stensen's duct" just infected and he prescribed me Antibiotics.. and I'm taking it for few days now, it's not big but to me i keep feeling it with my tongue and it seems like a mountain and always scared and getting panic attacks from it.

i don't know why i can't trust anything doc's. telling me, am i the only one or this is normal for anxiety attack patients. really weired feelings i'm having right now. first i feel so hot and sweating then now i'm feeling little cold, numbness in my cheeks and under my eyes and in my jaw area and slight back pain,and my shoulders hurt like I've been lifting weights,,,, and pain in the legs feels like I've been running for every, dizzy a little or actually light headed...and went to bathroom to Urinate like 3 times already...... ALL THIS NORMAL GUYS< PLZ SOME ONE ANSWER ME ????

punisher
08-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Try to relax. The dr knows what he is talking about. You know that there is something out of place and your focusing on it. Keep lifting weights or do something that will require you to think about something else. That should help take your mind off of it. Everything will be fine in a few days after the antibiotic does it's thing.

leon34
08-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Try to relax. The dr knows what he is talking about. You know that there is something out of place and your focusing on it. Keep lifting weights or do something that will require you to think about something else. That should help take your mind off of it. Everything will be fine in a few days after the antibiotic does it's thing.

Thanks Punisher for your reply,
i think you are right Dr's knows that they are talking about....and i'll take your advice and try to spend more time in Gym.

Thanks again.