PDA

View Full Version : Head Symptoms

mr v 1985
07-31-2009, 09:39 AM
For the past 3 - 4 days ive had head symptoms i felt like a fluid go up in my head sounds crazy i know but ever since then its like i can feel a fluid go round my head ive had mild head aches and my balance is well off and im always very confused and dizzy this feel rarely goes away and im really worried i see my doctor he tested my blood pressure and and said i was fine reffered me back to my mental health clinic and didnt explain really why i was feeling like this so im waiting to go back to my mental health clinic

for the past 3 monthes ive sufferd from what i think is anxiety all the usuall symptoms but then this

my question is could this be anxiety

Please Help Thanks J

okky
08-01-2009, 06:12 AM
Hi,

I know how you feel. I have been getting weird head symptoms on and off for the past couple of months. They seem to hang around for a few days or a week and then they will be gone for a couple of days.

I get weird pressures in my head and face and I sometimes get what feels like fluid or something moving through my head. I get sharp pains and I have a lot of pain behind my eye. Doctor said all these things are normal for anxiety.

Everytime I get a new symptom I rush to my computer and look up to see if it is a symptom of anxiety. I freak out when it's not listed on here but my doctor said anxiety can show just about any type of symptom and that it's different for everyone.

I hope I have helped in some way.

Jodie

mr v 1985
08-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the reply Jodie its helps alot to know that im not alone dealing with this

northstar
08-02-2009, 04:56 AM
hi mr v :)

to me this sounds like you're having problems with your sinuses, not anxiety at all. just in case you don't know your sinuses are the spaces behind your eyes, nose & ears and they stretch around to the back of your head. if you're feeling like there is fluid in your head & you are dizzy then it sounds lilke your sinuses are blocked. this can happen after a cold or if you're feeling rundown and sick, it can also happen if you have an allergy - mainly dairy food is the culprit when you have sinus problems.

if i were you i'd go back to your doctor and have it checked out, usually an antibiotic will help clear it out or it will go away on it's own in a couple of days. you can also ask your pharmacist for over-the-counter pills that will unblock you for a while, but it's best not to rely on this kind of remedy in the long term.

i've had lots of sinus infections in the past, this sounds like exacly how it felt for me! they can also be painful with headaches or make your head feel like it's heavy and full and about to explode lol.