PDA

View Full Version : For all those living in fear of the Swine Flu..

Giz
07-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Cast your mind back to 2006. All that stuff about Avian Flu coming in from China, killing all our birds and crossing over into humans and potentially killing us all!??
Never happened did it? We saw all the news footage of all these people with surgical masks on, there were public service announcements.. But the whole thing was overhyped..
Remember SARS about 3 years before that.. Same thing again.. Dont worry, theres only a 99.9999999999999999% chance you'll live if you get it..

Now, lets look at this logically..
Im sure you are aware that the drugs theyre pushing are Tamiflu and Relenza.. The shelf life of these drugs is 36months.. 3 years.. Odd how these "pandemics" and "epidemics" seem to surface every 3 years or so..

And then the governments spend millions of taxpayers money on restocking their reserves of these drugs, Big Pharma rake in billions worldwide, and once the cheques clear - it suddenly disappears from the news..

Testing for a made up virus
How did they manage to come up with the test for Swine Flu so quick?? I mean, its been a few months since those tragic deaths in Mexico. These tests take years to manufacture.. So how are they proving these people have swine flu??
That and the fact that H1N1 refers to a rather broad spectrum of flu viruses and not just this "swine flu"! Its certainly enough to make me sceptical, How about you?
Plus, you dont even need to test positive to get prescribed the drugs now.. All you have to do is go to your doctor and say "I think I have swine flu" and you will exit the surgery with a prescription in your hand.. Soon you may not even need to see a doctor..

A little note on Tamiflu and Relenza..
At best these drugs can reduce the timeframe of the "swine flu" by 36 hours.. Considering the infection is supposed to last 8-10 days.. Its hardly what you would call impressive or invaluable..
PLUS, the side effects of tamiflu/relenza?? Fever, nausea, diahhrea, headaches, sore throat, muscle ache.. Is it just me, or do they sound oddly like the symptoms of Swine Flu itself? (And for that matter, dont the symptoms of Swine Flu sound just like the symptoms of normal flu? Whats the difference?)

In reality its just a massive PR exercise in how to scare people into allowing our governments waste a load of money and keep Big pharma in control of our lives. In some countries they want to make the vaccine madatory.. In case you are not aware, in the US in 1976 there was a swine flu outbreak( see Here (http://www.capitalcentury.com/1976.html)) Many people went for the vaccine and the vaccine ended up causing more illnesses and deaths than the swine flu itself!! The government had to set up a national compensation fund for the victims of the swine flu vaccine.. Are they planning on using the same vaccine again? Because since the first cases in Mexico, they have not had enough time to develop and test a vaccine to an acceptable standard to be recommended for sale!! (unless the Big Pharma reps that run the FDA plan on pushing it through in spite of the lack of proper research..stranger things have happened)

As Ive said in another post.. Considering 1000 people per year die of flu in the US alone, 200 deaths worldwide of Swine Flu seems quite insignificant. Malaria kills 3000 per day-but they dont make a huge media hype about it.. (probably because it really only affects the 3rd world, and they cant afford the Big Pharma solution..thats why we scribble out the sell by date on all the leftover stockpiles of tamiflu and relenza from the SARS/Avian Flu outbreak and send it to them as "aid"-that there is the sickest thing of all :evil: )

Vaccination Revalation
Modern vaccines do NOT contain minute amounts of the disease.. (If anything that would be homeopathy wouldnt it??) Vaccines actually contain more of such fantastic things as mercury, formaldehyde and several other toxic substances.. All things we are told to avoid, yet when it comes to vaccination, we are encouraged to have injected into our blood supply?
What you may want to know about vaccines before you roll up your sleeve.. (http://www.naturalnews.com/026526_health_influenza_vaccines.html)

Avoiding the Hog Hype

If you are really scared, then prevention is better than cure.. Supporting your own natural immune system is key..
- Keep hydrated.. Plenty of filtered pure clean water with a touch of himalayan salt is best, but try getting more water anyway. 2L per day is good, but if you can get more do try..
- Eat mainly (60% of diet) vegetables.. Organic is best, if you cant buy organic, scrub your veg before eating it. And eat it as close to raw as possible, ie; with the exception of those veg that must be cooked through (eg potatoes) your vegetables should be crunchy!!
- Get extra Vitamin C & citrus bioflavinoids (these you will need to supplement unless you can actually pick the citrus fruit off the tree yourself and eat it then and there) avoid preparations with sweeteners such as aspartame & sodium saccharin in them.
- Get more allacin, this is the active ingredient in Garlic that boosts your bodies immunity, 3-4cloves a day, or garlic capsules if you cant bear the taste.
- Get outside and get active! Recent studies are showing the massive links between Vitamin D (manufactured in the skin due to sun exposure) and immunity (not to mention cancer prevention). The extra vitamin D plus the actual benefits of exercise itself are invaluable. See here (http://www.vitamindcouncil.org) for more.
- Echinacea, if you are using an echinacea tincture, it is best to take it in an alternating pattern-ie, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..

-And last, but certainly not least, STOP WATCHING THE NEWS. Or at least, if you are going to watch the news, do so with a healthy dose of scepticism, because just like the Ministry of Truth in 1984, the news is only telling you what they want you to hear, their agenda is very clear, and also very damaging, it has led to your present fear of this massively overhyped situation, and the massive amount of money being pumped into Big Pharma for worthless drugs. Thats your money they have spent.. Considering theyre all on about this economic recession, youd think they may be more cautious with the purse strings..Especially when the money they could have saved would have reduced the need to cut public spending on the most vulnerable in our societies..

For further reading on this subject, please go to;
The Campaign for Truth in Medicine (http://www.credence.org) .
run a search for swine flu in the "search eclub" box.
The Alliance for Natural Health (http://www.anhcampaign.org),
Here you will find a few informative articles about this "epidemic"
Dr Mercola's website (http://www.mercola.com),
Again, run a search for swine flu and prepare to be astonished..

Prevention is always better than cure, so boost your immunity and in addition to being free from the threat of the flu, you willl enjoy feeling better in general!

And above all, stop worrying!!

Charlene
07-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Wow, a very interesting read. You put a lot of research and thought into this. Well done! :D

Giz
07-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Well I figured on a site where people are battling with anxiety, trying to give people one less thing to freak themselves out over was certainly beneficial :)

People have enough stress and worry in life as it is, but then the media come a long and start brainwashing us all into thinking that just stepping outside is going to lead to being infected with this "epidemic" or accosted by terrorists or gang members, and thats just not the case.. So long as we are all encouraged to live in fear, none of us will ever have the possibility to enjoy our lives and experience that one thing we all strive for... Happiness.

Love & Light
:D

dtrotter
07-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Let's face it, and screw those stupid facts. Look at this way, it is natural for the weak to die and the strong survive. If you suck, and bad looking, you are meant to die without replicating. If your body immune system are naturally weak, you are meant to die when this kind of flu/disease come about.

Well, that's how the nature works. That's no compassion in mother nature. compassion is only exist in human being.

freiheit
07-28-2009, 11:22 AM
I don't mean to scare anyone, but I DID have the swine flu, and so did tons of other people I know. It's really only a summer flu and is nothing to worry about. Honestly. If you get it, you're going to be fine in about 48 hours.

Mayeb this isn't the best thing to say on an anxiety forum, but I just wanted to let you know that you won't die from it, so don't fret too much (although no one ever wants to get sick!)

scared_of_all
07-29-2009, 04:17 AM
i work in childcare and im so scared of getting it i dont even go near the kids anymore...i have a sore thought atm and im waiting on results for the docs. im suffering attacks every few hours.the worst is nite when everyone is asleep, i rock bak and forth in bed trying drown my thoughts on something happy. some please i beg help me..im scared of everything..everyday i think of something else to not leave the house or be alone about.

Robbed
07-29-2009, 05:56 AM
Look at this way, it is natural for the weak to die and the strong survive. If you suck, and bad looking, you are meant to die without replicating.

The funny thing is, humanity seems to have a way of defying these sorts of things. For instance, PLENTY of people who are not very physically attractive DO reproduce. So do many people who are just total scumbags (I assume this is what you mean by people who 'suck'). In fact, much of the time, those people you might consider most 'fit' are the least capable when it comes to reproduction.

Charlene
07-29-2009, 02:03 PM
dtrotter,

Sucking and being bad looking? ?? Come on, you're trying to be funny here, right? You can't really be serious!

You do know that sucking or being bad looking is subject to opinion. What one human finds appealing, another may find repulsive.

So just to clarify, nature does not make such judgements as "sucking" or being "bad looking". Nature makes no judgements at all.

Giz
08-01-2009, 12:13 PM
i work in childcare and im so scared of getting it i dont even go near the kids anymore...i have a sore thought atm and im waiting on results for the docs. im suffering attacks every few hours.the worst is nite when everyone is asleep, i rock bak and forth in bed trying drown my thoughts on something happy. some please i beg help me..im scared of everything..everyday i think of something else to not leave the house or be alone about.

Ok, if youre worried thats fair enough, but in reality the fear that you have has been forced upon you by the media. As usual they are propogating doom and gloom so that those who are vulnerable live in fear.
In reality, the Swine Flu is, at best, like the other poster said, a flu with a fancy name. The only reason theyre hyping it up so much is because there is money to be made. LOTS of money. Its a sick and ugly fact, but it is the truth.
If you are that worried, let it scare you into adopting a healthy lifestyle. Get outdoors, get some sunlight and fresh air. Nourish your body and your immune system. By doing this you will see that your health improves.

If your throat is sore, get one drop of Lavender essential oil and one drop of tea tree, put them into a bowl of boiling water and put a towel over your head and breathe it in until you can no longer smell it. But only use ONE drop of each. Essential Oils are very concentrated, so one drop of each is all you should use. Do this 4 times per day until you feel better.
The lavender is an analgesic, and has an anti viral effect on colds. The Tea tree is anti viral and boosts immunity (its anti fungal and and anti bacterial too-so it will kill off anything).

I appreciate your fear (I work with the elderly-so I have the same concern), but I also know that I have a strong immune system, I inhale lavender and tea tree if I get worried. But I have not fallen ill nor made any of my residents ill.
Dont let the media manipulate you into fearing your life. Seeing as you suffer from anxiety you have enough to contend with without some engineered news story adding to your woes. You will be fine-even if the doctor says you do have it. And if they say you do, try using the tips above, as well as taking 4g vitamin C every 4 hours.. Your bowels may become loose-thats normal with that high a dose of vitamin C, but it is impossible to overdose on vitamin C as it is water soluble and is excreted if not needed. Keep your fluids up too, as hydration is really important for both digestion and detoxifying the body.

You are going to be fine, please do not isolate yourself, as this will not do you any good at all.

Love & Light

northstar
08-02-2009, 05:00 AM
giz this is a great post! i showed it to my boyfriend because he was getting worried about the flu (we both work in college libraries so we're bound to come in contact with it when the colleges start term again in september!) and this has made him feel a ton better :) thanks so much!

after a chat with the lady in nourish on camden street we're both taking echinacea in the mornings to build up our immune systems and tomorrow we're starting on the patrick holford low GL diet to make sure we're eating as healthy as possible!