PDA

View Full Version : dizziness constant

musicftm
02-16-2006, 05:13 PM
hi, im new here and i was wondering, can anxiety cause dizzyness practically 24/7 b/c for the most part it is like that for me. i also have rapid/ pounding heart rate, and sometimes strange rushes of anticipation with dizzyness and worry (very hard to explain) but anyways, can dizzyness from anxiety happen 24/7? thanks.

caseman
02-16-2006, 05:43 PM
wats goin on man welcome to the forum, i dont really have an answer about dizziness happening all the time but im sure it can with anxiety anything is possible, and when u say dizzy do u mean like it feels like the room is spinning around you becuase for about a week i felt really unsteady and sort of dizzy like or felt like i was about to pass out and it was constant and my body felt just wierd hard to explain as you said, i thought i was dizzy but ended up not being because i could stand on one foot and balance fine but if i was dizzy i would not be able to do that so try that. my heart beat also is rapid and pounding ill do the slightest thing like get up from sitting down and my heart will pound and beat a million freakin beats a minute and that unfortunately is a common symptom of anxiety, and the rushes of anticipation almost like a rush in your stomach kind of like the butterflys but more intense is def. a pain in the ass makes ya feel horrible but hang in there pal ur not the only one suffering from this crap...youlle get throught it...if u need anything else im here bro, take it easy ttyl - Caseman

scatmantom
02-19-2006, 03:31 PM
hey there and welcome

I find that i get dizzy when ive been suffering from regualr panic attacks and i havent eaten properly for a few days. It could be diet related....but id have it checked out by a doctor just in case it isnt anxiety related

hope that helps!