PDA

View Full Version : REALITY SHOW NEEDS SOMEONE WITH ANXIETY DISORDER

07-17-2009, 02:23 PM
you guys dont know the exact concept of the reality show...idiots. so you shouldnt comment on something you have no idea about. dr. phill is a part of it to help. lay off.

Charlene
07-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Seriously jamcole? Do you have to be told again? I mean, how many replies did you get on the General Anxiety Disorder page?

Look, I'm sure you think that creating an anxiety type reality show would be amusing to the masses, but have you even a clue as to what this disorder is about? You can't throw an anxiety sufferer into a situation like that. Not to mention, no Network in their right mind would ever pick up the pilot.

You know what's exceptionally creepy about your request? The fact that you're asking for someone pretty (on the other forum, you specified this). So, you want a pretty girl....that's suffering from anxiety....so that people will tune into your show....to watch a pretty girl suffer????

There's nothing amusing about this, because this anxiety shit is real. It's not a game.

Do you not see how disturbing this is? I think you've joined the wrong forum, jamcole.

fear_cloud
07-18-2009, 10:51 PM
you tell him charlene.

what a pig.

go away.
stop glamourizing something that so many people are SUFFERING from.

find a different cash cow.

dtrotter
07-19-2009, 10:40 PM
...seriously, we proposed to ban this fella..

Knawx
07-20-2009, 11:16 AM
I agree. People should feel comfortable here and able to share how they feel about life. We should not be subject to exploitation. We all know reality shows are made to entertain which means those who participate are usually displayed like animals at a zoo.