PDA

View Full Version : My biggest fear is dying.

hambone
06-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Sometimes when my legs are tird from working all day or I have heart burn it sends me into a panic attack. I have been to the E.R. to many times to count. I have had numorous ekg's and everything has been normal.Has anyone ever felt like this?

bethann11374
06-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Sometimes when my legs are tird from working all day or I have heart burn it sends me into a panic attack. I have been to the E.R. to many times to count. I have had numorous ekg's and everything has been normal.Has anyone ever felt like this?

I feel like that alot! No matter what symptom and for what reason...I ALWAYS think the worse and of course that doesn't help with the anxiety.

dtrotter
06-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Well, i used have a job that i didn't like. Usually at the end of the day, i will suffer the same fate as you. It could due to other reason. but i would love you to know that you are not alone. Things like these can be fixed by knowing what is triggering it.

I quit my job 2 years ago and went ahead and pursue my dream. I couldn't be a happier person now :)

thecubing
07-09-2009, 05:56 PM
i always have this fear that my heart will just stop and there will be no one around to help me,and now with all this news of people dying of heart disease its even worse.
Im 19 yrs old
the ekg came back just fine but
i constantly worry that ill have a heart attack or respiratory problem(asthma suferrer) while im asleep.
i constantly want to be near someone so that at least i have a chance to survive.

The fear has even become so intense that i wish i was hospitalized so someone is monitoring my health 24/7

sherlockevans01
10-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Wow! Great post. I was really lookng for this kind of post. Im interested finding more posts about this topic. Anyone here can suggest where should I go? Thanks a lot.
Sherlock Evans

jj1983
10-02-2010, 02:25 PM
ditto,that is my biggest fear is dying young. I am 27. with no health issues,great weight,low bp,etc. BUT I think its paranoia more than anything. My mom died at age 22, her sister at 6 months old and our daughter at 3 1/2 months of age!!!!!