PDA

View Full Version : Blood pressure monitor

walter clark
06-23-2009, 10:51 PM
My husband suffers from high blood pressure, but refuses to see a doctor. I've purchased a home blood pressure monitor
that tracks results for up to three weeks. While I think the home monitor is a great guide, I'm not sure I trust its accuracy. Does anyone know if home blook pressure monitoring kits are considered accurate, and are there any operation tips you can suggest to improve accuracy? Thanks!

devidmike5555
06-24-2009, 04:13 PM
We are a people-oriented privately owned Dental Practice in San Francisco, so we look forward to knowing you - as friends as well as patients. Also to provide you with as much information as you need about today's high-tech Dental Services and Invisalign Dentistry we've prepared this website to help explain our services and policies, but please remember we're always available with the latest information in Cosmetic Dentistry on our website.

We're Easy to Find
We are located at 450 Sutter, in Suite 1919. Convenient parking is available in the 450 Sutter Building garage or nearby at the Stockton/Sutter garage. If you would like to schedule an appointment, call us at 415-781-4725.