PDA

View Full Version : This is probably a long shot, but has anyone ever...

Kayla12345
06-22-2009, 07:09 PM
had the feeling before you're about to yawn, constantly?

I'm not sure how to explain it. I've had it for a few years now and it comes and goes. Sometimes it just happens out of no where..or my anxiety triggers it and sometimes I can think about the actual feeling and it will happen..and last for pretty much the rest of the day sometimes a week. :/

It's like I need to yawn? My eyes even get watery sometimes and my throat is just not comfortable.

rejanette
06-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Well I went to my therapist a few weeks ago have you looked at hyperventilation... I' m now doing breathing exercises and it's helping me a lot I used to get up in the morning and does have yawning a lot and was wondering what was wrong with me... Then those breathing exercises are helping me a lot...
Good luck.
Rejane

Kayla12345
06-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Oh really? I never thought of that. Thank you!

rejanette
06-23-2009, 11:00 AM
I' m not 100 % sure but it was the case for me .... If you have a chance to go to the doctor asked him.
Good luck.

Rejane

bethann11374
06-25-2009, 09:46 PM
had the feeling before you're about to yawn, constantly?

I'm not sure how to explain it. I've had it for a few years now and it comes and goes. Sometimes it just happens out of no where..or my anxiety triggers it and sometimes I can think about the actual feeling and it will happen..and last for pretty much the rest of the day sometimes a week. :/

It's like I need to yawn? My eyes even get watery sometimes and my throat is just not comfortable.

WOW! I thought maybe i was all alone on this symptom! I get that feeling alot! I hate it!

dtrotter
06-26-2009, 12:24 AM
IT seems like nothing big deal actually. Maybe you are being over-paranoid? If it's really bothering, i suggest that you consult a doctor or therapists over it. After all, we are can't provide you an exact explanation base on the information you have provided.