PDA

View Full Version : Racing Thoughts!

(HAWK)
06-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Hello,I was wondering does anybody else get WIERD and SCARY racing thoughts while trying to sleep? And if so could you tell me about it,Please.

It seems like when I try to sleep I think way to much and worry WAY to much about sleeping,and by the time I know it I can't sleep at all! And one more Q? can Anxiety realy make you feel like your going crazy,because I notice that when I have a panic attack I feel like i'm going to die insanly :shock: Thank you :D

Nikkie04
06-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Tell me something i havnt had lol, mate my best advice is to try some eucalyptus oil or lavender oil on your pillow, the drugs (pills) are addictive and dont last long, those two oils have helped me for the last year or so, they are a natural calmative for your mind. You should start sleeping comfortable in about 3 to 4 nights
Regards
Nikkie

(HAWK)
06-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Tell me something i havnt had lol, mate my best advice is to try some eucalyptus oil or lavender oil on your pillow, the drugs (pills) are addictive and dont last long, those two oils have helped me for the last year or so, they are a natural calmative for your mind. You should start sleeping comfortable in about 3 to 4 nights
Regards
NikkieThank you,do you think Stater Bros sell it?